Was this article helpful?
The Height of Opportunity is at the Peak of Pessimism
According to the worlds greatest economic trend forecasters and personal development experts, right NOW, at this very moment, is the perfect time to be in business. Let me tell you why....
If you've been doing your homework for your business or your career, then you've probably already kept up with Harry S Dent Jr, Joe Vitale and other economic and professional/personal development experts who make it their passion to pay attention to psychographics, demographics and economic trends. If you haven't, you are MISSING OUT.
I personally, have found it extremely beneficial in my own business and to the businessesoperated by many of my clients. Being economically educated gives any business or entreprenuer an "edge", and it also keeps the mind sharp with new information on a regular basis.
So why am I telling you this?
Well, I was hoping to give my fellow Bizniker's a chance to take advantage of what's going on, especially since we have the opportunity to create financial freedom for ourselves and expanded communities. That means your families, friends, clients and customers all get to prosper with you!
Now, first I'm going to give you what I believe to be vital information for our current economic situation, and then I will leave you with some starter tips to begin selecting your challenges and setting yourself up for opportunity.
So here is what you need to know (if you didn't already):
- There are global disasters, both man-made and natural, that are ravaging the US, Europe, Russia, Iceland and Indian (just to name a few). These disasters are creating large gaps between people who need resources, and the access to those resources.
- The areas that have not been effected, or not as badly effected (like western Washington), are going to be looked to by the places that have seen horrible effects. They are going to look to us for resources: money, food, commerse, water, education, opportunities, etc...
- The economies that are looked to for Epic Leadership and resources, are due to prosper and contribute heavily, if the local business owners and farmers are PREPARED and educated about what is happening.
- Right Now, is the opportunity to set up how the next 10, 20 or even 50 years will play out, in terms of what kind of culture is born from the ashes of these disasters. Which mean you need to decide - are you going to jump out and become known as an Epic Leader who used your business to better the lives of your expanded global community? Or are you going to leave our culture up to the politicians and overly-wealthy, who have proven (for the most part), that they don't understand how to be a part of something greater then themselves on a deeply authentic level? Basically, do you want more of the same BS we've had, or are you going to do something to chaange our world for the better?
Since I know most of my fellow Bizniker's would much rather create a powerful and massive impact on their communities and better the world for some time to come, I'm going to now end this article with some tips for how you can get active and become a catalyst for authentic and meaningful change in our world:
- Find a way to become Excited about keeping up with financial news, economic trends and marketplace forecasts. Just "reading" or "knowing" what's going on is not enough - you need to truly be excited and passionate about staying up to date on economic news, so that you can tell everyone you know about it and help them prepared.
- Sit back and consider everything that's going on the world. The droughts, the floods, the wild fires... In what ways can you, your business or your employer benefit the victims of these disasters? How can you contribute to their lives in a meaningful way that gives more to them than financial donations and plenty of "prayers"?
- GET SERIOUS - If you find yourself saying, "I should help but..." or "I'd really like to help, although.." or anything close to those to 'rationalizations', push them away from your thoughts. Your opportunity for freedom is NOW, and the way to get it is to GIVE unconditionally, so that you can be open to the abundance of Epic Contribution.
Learn more about the author, Amanda Carter.
Comment on this article
No one has posted a comment yet. Be the first!
- business coaching
- strategy life coaching
- wild fires