Want to attend this event for $25? Here's how.
Become an official "fan" of Publici-Tea™ Express on Facebook.
Here is the link to "Become a Fan" of Publici-Tea™ Express on Facebook: http://bit.ly/45skIt
Then, sign up at www.publici-teaexpress.com as a VIP at the $25 rate. You must indicate "Facebook Fan" in the comments section of your online registration in order to qualify for the VIP discount.
What are you waiting for? Can't wait to meet you in person so you can experience what all the fuss is about!
- Are you tired of not having enough clients in the pipeline to keep your business humming along?
- Are the same things you’ve been doing to build your business no longer working?
- Are you ready to deploy the impact of FREE PUBLICITY and SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING to your buzz building advantage to share your message over a wider audience of potential, perfect clients?
If YES is your answer to these questions, help is close at hand. This high value, information-packed event will educate, inspire, and support your efforts to earn do-it-yourself publicity and social media buzz so your business success story can get seen, heard, and celebrated in your own backyard and beyond and invite more of the right opportunities more readily to your door.
Work-in-the-trenches publicist, do-it-yourself publicity expert, and Puget Sound Business Journal “Media Savvy” columnist Nancy Juetten will offer engaging, real-life stories of publicity success and share plenty of practical and potentially far-reaching tools and resources so you can get quoted in the traditional, online, and social media, get known as an expert, write press releases and pitch letters that earn real media attention while avoiding the round file, and blog to build a powerful tribe of followers.
The Q&A session gives you access to proven DIY publicity and social media marketing experts who can answer many of your on-the-spot questions about traditional and social media and point you in the right direction to get your problem solved and your message heard.
Apply the lessons learned to share your newsworthy information, you can share your message over a wider audience of potential clients and invite more perfect clients to engage with you — without spending a fortune or wasting a moment of your precious time.
In these challenging economic times, this event offers a welcome, delicious, and high value way for budget challenged business owners to learn how to build buzz for their businesses through the power of free publicity, while investing a very modest amount for the opportunity and all the bonuses that are included.
Everyone who registers will receive four high value bonuses by digital download to inspire DIY publicity action and support success, including
- 25 of Nancy’s best ”Media Savvy” newspaper columns on DIY publicity to inspire DIY publicity success.
- Nancy’s brand new “Get over your fear of blogging to build the buzz and grow your business now” special report.
- GET MEDIA SAVVY, The Ultimate eGuide to Promote Your Products, Services and Ideas to the World. It is filled with advice from 14 experts on media, marketing, public relations, and promotion, including Raleigh Pinskey, Shannon Cherry, Rhonda Day, Catherine Franz, Dina Giolitto, Paul Hartunian, Penny Haynes, Michelle Howe, Annie Jennings, Meredith Pond, Lori Prokop, Heidi Richards, Rosalind Sedacca, and Nancy Juetten.
- An abundant collection of handouts that offer proven pitch letter, press release, and winning bio examples and high value and mostly free resources to make getting into productive action a breeze.
And, every guest can take advantage of a special discount valid on event day for your new subscription to the Puget Sound Business Journal to stay in the know and ready to pitch winning stories all year long. Those who subscribe on event day leave with their 2009 Book of Lists (a $60 value!) to support their prospecting efforts immediately.
Event Dates and Venues:
- Wednesday, September 16, 2009
- Friday, October 16, 2009
- Friday, November 6, 2009
And if these dates aren't perfect for you, treat yourself to the "Anytime, Anywhere" Publici-Tea™ Express Digital Download. It's the next best thing to being there. All you need to do is add your own chocolate! You can visit this link to learn more about this convenient event:
Live Event Format:
- 9:30 - 10 a.m. informal networking - Bring plenty of business cards and connect with like-minded business owners who may very well want to do business with YOU.
- 10 - 10:45 presentation about DIY publicity to empower and inspire success in the local media and beyond
- 10:45 - 11:15 Nancy and Steve answer your DIY publicity and social media marketing questions
- 11:15 - 11:45 informal networking over Seattle Chocolate Company premium truffles and Biscot-Tea™. Plus, enjoy shopping for additional DIY Publicity Tools to empower your success.
- Noon event concludes
You can also register directly at www.publici-teaexpress.com and get all the digital downloads immediately!
Can't wait to meet you and unlock the power and impact of DIY publicity and social media marketing for YOUR growing and publicity-worthy business!