Biz Talk is a moderated community forum. Members meet in conversation and discussion as peers, build new relationships and strengthen trust.
Blurring the line between work and play is part of indie business. So is active discussion regarding hot topics and issues that effect your business. This is a great place to explore ideas and share your two cents. One rule: keep it civil, polite and professional.
One of Biznik's first rules of engagement is to show up. Biznik is more than a networking platform, it's a community, a movement — it's a revolutionary way of interacting with your peers. Contribute to the Biznik ethos. "In ni che".
The only stupid question is the one that's not asked. Whether you're starting a business or growing a business, you've got questions and can share your experience. Everyone's an expert in something. Share a new resource! Don't be shy.
Biznik's 95/5 Principle states that 95% of the content generated on Biznik must be helpful and relevant to growing an independent business. The other 5% includes everything from non-business-related topics and blatant self-promotion. (Offers for the community, as well as seeking others for trade/barter, is included in the 5%.)
Biznik is a community supported by this website. What's working for you, and what's not? Find a bug? Have an idea for an improvement? Want others to weigh in on their experience with a functionality? We'll also post new developments here.
Most talkative members
Most recently commented on posts
- How do you communicate most effectively with your...
- I need your help! Today is the last...
- Four Drawer Filing Cabinets, Free to a good...
- How to Predict Effect of Doubling PR Budget?
- Under Non-Business Related Topics: Up For A Hike?
- Special Offer for Biznik Members -- ROI Factory...
- Is your business affected by the sequester?
- How to write your first article?
- The (Almost) Paperless Office Workshop
- Google Author Rank