Have you spent the last 20 years or more caring for others such as children, job, aging parents ~ and realize you’ve forgotten “you”? After years of neglect, perhaps your view of yourself is no longer in tune with who you are today. Are you ready to make some changes?
- If you were to be given the opportunity to attend a life-changing workshop, what questions or concerns would you like addressed?
- What would make this experience the most beneficial for you?
- What would you like to take home with you: new information, guidelines and digital recordings for at-home use (or other, please specify)?
- Does a presentation style format, group interaction or a mix of the two appeal to you?
- Is there anything or any type of experience you would not want?
- Do you prefer daytime, evening or weekend workshops?
As I refine my up-coming workshop, I hope to make my offerings as relevant as possible for women today. On a scale of 1-6 (the number 1 being the most relevant to you), please rank the following areas of concern:
_ Your relationship with the experience of food and eating habits
_ Your self-image and self-confidence
_ Your identity and sense of wholeness
_ Your relationships with those closest to you
_ Your level of stress and how to cope
_ Your connection to others or lack of it ~ isolation
Feel free to add to this list, ask questions or make comments. Your feedback is invaluable. I appreciate in advance your time to reply and answer these few questions.
I will not be recording your contact information or adding you to any list. Should you wish to be informed of upcoming workshops such as this one, please subscribe at http://www.livingmindfully.com
Thank you, Lorrie Jones, MBSR Simple Serenity