Play To your Strengths and Delegate your Weaknesses! Teleclass
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Do you feel like you're always trying to fix your weaknesses in your business, instead of focusing on your strengths? Do you find yourself doing a task which leaves you feeling drained and unhappy? Are you feeling business Burnout, where you just don't want to work on your business anymore?
If your answer is yes, come to this discussion which emphasizes playing to your strengths, while delegating what you are weak in to people or technology which can do the job for you, so you can focus on doing what you love. In this event you will learn:
- How to identify your strengths and weaknesses in your business.
- How to play to your strengths, while delegating what you are weak in to other people.
- How to use your strengths to create the business you always wanted.
This class is FREE and is offered on Two separate dates: May 28th from 3 to 4pm (Pacific Standard Time) and June 3rd 4pm to 5pm (Pacific Standard Time).
RSVP at http://www.imagineyourreality.com/schedule.html or email at imagineyourreality [at] gmail.com
Holistic Business CoachPortland, Oregon
0 Bizniks are attending this event
Discuss this event
No one has posted a comment yet. Be the first!
5225 Se Harney Dr
Portland, Oregon 97232
Host's previous events
- How to Achieve Financial Empowerment in Your Business
- Business Strategies for Productive Habits
- How to Tell Your Business Story in 30 Seconds
- Fail Forward: How to use Mistakes to Grow your Business
- How to Become the Successful Networker
- taylor ellwood
- play to your strengths
- delegate your weaknesses